A recent study under South African Agency Recruiters showed that over 70% of Consultant believe that Sales are the most difficult part of their job – and a full 43% says they find New Business Development the most challenging. This workshop covers critical tenets of the most successful Sales Call by providing a clear understanding of the organic sales process, the methodology for conducting an effective needs analysis and the skills required for objection handling. The module forms the foundation for changing mindsets & approaches with regards to a customer base.
1. Plan: Prepare for the need’s analysis meeting
2. Sell through Business Insight: Share insights and ideas to help solve current and emerging challenges.
3. Build two-way business conversations: Anticipate your customers’ needs and show you can add value. Become adept at the art of listening.
4. Make it personal: Tail or the solution to your client’s industry, business, job requirements and personal needs and preferences.
5. Control the sales process: Focus on outcomes and financial impact. Buying has become a problem-solving cycle, be a part of their business, part of the cycle
You will be provided with valuable tools and resources:
• Template: The Ultimate costing template
• Template: Client Needs Analysis
• Job Aid: Active Listening tool kit
• Job Aid: Perfect Presentation Template
Click a Workshop Tile to expend it’s details.Book Now
• Understanding the client’s operations, including the industry in which they operate, their operational model and labour environment.
• Asking the right questions to identify the need behind the need.
• Identify staffing challenges.
• Gain client confidence through possible suggestions.
• Based on the identified needs, create the solution with a work-flow work flow, to identify each element needed in the costing.
• How to conduct the research needed (including getting quotes) on the actual costs of the elements.
• How to get Operational Teams (e.g. Recruitment, Admin and Management) involved in crafting the solution.
• Prepare a costing schedule based on the researched costings.
• Calculation of statutory costs.
• How to protect your Gross Profit in the costing schedule.
• Work through a couple of examples using a prepared template.
• How to present the solution in such a way that costing does not become the primary focus point, by:
– Showing the client that you understand their business better than any other supplier
– Presenting a unique solution that makes it difficult for competitors to match
• Highlighting features and benefits of the solution
• Highlighting long-term costs savings as well as cost of inaction (cost of staying with current solution)
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2018 GHM (PTY) LTD trading as GHM Group Registration No: (2017/654768/07)